skip to main | skip to sidebar

Here's What I'm Up To, Mom.

Safe, Sound, Adventurous; Yet, Law-Abiding and Successful.

27 February 2010

Investigating (someday) future car: 1971 Dodge Challenger


3536778667_586f3036b0_b, originally uploaded by lady_longlegs.

Posted by KcD at 7:06 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Who's That Girl?

My photo
KcD
Los Angeles, California, United States
I try to laugh at what life brings. 'Cause when I look down, I miss all the good stuff. When I look up, I just trip over things.
View my complete profile

The Ghost Of Blogs Past

  • February (3)
  • January (1)
  • February (1)
  • November (1)
  • October (1)
  • September (5)
  • August (4)
  • June (2)
  • May (10)
  • January (2)
  • November (1)
  • August (2)
  • June (1)
  • April (3)

Followers

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from lady_longlegs. Make your own badge here.