I've been every which-way since April, naturally, but haven't been able to get this thing off the ground due to unforseen laziness. I *could* just steal my husband's pictures-- he's got to have photographed every molecule from here to Dover by now-- but I'd rather not go into things halfheartedly. This is what you get, right here, when things are halfhearted.
I'm doing it for me, but by the time I've gathered all the pictures, I've already seen them through the viewfinder!
Excuses, excuses. I'm off to Disneyworld (with mixed feelings) for nearly two weeks, so I should return with a fresh point-of-view and hopefully a big new batch of visual lovelies. Fingers crossed.
Until then, here is a goofy video of me me rattling on with my typical brand of nonsense.
25 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It's so you to be so philosophical and "new age". Whatever works for you! Ha,ha. I will miss you- have a blast!
You know, Disneyworld pics are perfect for a blog. ;)
Post a Comment